Unfortunately, it's not possible to update existing payment details as of now.
However, you can cancel the auto-renewal on your existing payment method and make a fresh payment in your Scanova account using the new payment method.
Here's how you can cancel the auto-renewal:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Click on Settings tab and go to Order History
- Click on the order for which you want to cancel the recurring payment
- Click on the Cancel Recurring Payment button
- You will receive an email confirmation from our payment gateway partner 2Checkout
- You will not be billed in the next cycle but your data will remain saved with us for a year in case you want to restart your subscription
To make a fresh payment, log into your Scanova account and click on Upgrade.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]