You can create a QR Code which on being scanned, will redirect customers to your Google Form.
Here's how you can create one:
A. Create a Google Form
Go to Google Forms and create a form as per your requirements.
Once you’ve created the form, Click on Send > Send via Link > Copy the displayed link
You now need to save this link in a Website URL QR Code.
B. Create a Website URL QR Code
- Log into your Scanova account. If you aren't a registered user, you can sign-up for a 14 day free trial account
- Select the Website URL QR Code from the recommended category
- Paste the URL of your Google Form copied in previous step and click on Create QR Code
- A window will open, prompting you to name and save the QR Code
- When you click on Save, your QR Code will be generated. You can then proceed to Design and Download QR Code
If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]