Static QR Codes are non-editable and non-trackable, but once generated, will continue to work for a lifetime without any subscription.
Note that we don't offer Static QR Codes in Free Trial.
To create Static QR Codes, you'll need to sign-up for a Free Trial account and subscribe to Lite/Standard/Pro plan for a month.
You can then create Static QR Codes by following the steps given below:
- Log into your Scanova account
- Click on All in the category field
- Depending on the content that you wish to save in the QR Code, choose an appropriate QR Code type. For e.g. if you wish to save a PDF file in the QR Code, choose the PDF QR Code
- Enter/upload the required content and click on Create QR Code
- You'll see a dialog box asking you to name and save the QR Code. You'll also see the option to choose QR Code type. Click on Static
- Once you have finalized all the changes, click on Save
- You can then proceed to design and download your QR Code
Note that some QR Code categories like PDF, Image, Audio, Wedding, Event, Coupon, Product, and Social Media Links are Dynamic only. So, you won't be able to generate their Static variants.
Once you've generated and downloaded the Static QR Codes you need, you should cancel your subscription to ensure that you are never charged again.
Here's how you can cancel your subscription:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Click on Settings tab and go to Order History
- Click on the order for which you want to cancel the recurring payment
- Click on the Cancel Recurring Payment button
- You will receive an email confirmation from our payment gateway partner 2Checkout
- You will not be billed in the next cycle but your data will remain saved with us for a year in case you want to restart your subscription
Please be assured that once generated, your Static QR Codes will continue to work for a lifetime, without any subscription.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]