If you create a Dynamic QR Code, you'll be able to edit the content saved in it anytime you want, without having to change the QR Code.
So yes, you can create a Dynamic QR Code with some sample data and then replace it with final content anytime you like.
Here's how you can create a Dynamic QR Code:
- Sign-up for a 14-day Free Trial Scanova account using this link
- Once you are logged into your account, click on All in the category field
- Depending on the content that you wish to save in the QR Code, choose an appropriate QR Code type. For e.g. if you wish to save a PDF file in the QR Code, choose the PDF QR Code
- Enter/upload the required content and click on Create QR Code
- You'll see a dialog box asking you to name and save the QR Code. You'll also see the option to choose QR Code type. Click on Dynamic
- Once you have finalized all the changes, click on Save
- You can then proceed to design and download your QR Code
And here's you can edit the content saved in your Dynamic QR Code:
- Log into your Scanova account
- Click on the Saved QR Codes tab on dashboard
- Click on the QR Code you wish to edit
- Make the required changes and click on Update QR Code
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at [email protected]