You can create a QR Code which on being scanned, will redirect customers directly to the Google reviews page of your business.
Here's how you can create one:
A. Create Google Reviews page
- Go to Google Place ID Tool
- Enter the name of your business. Make sure to enter the name your Google My Business Name has listed
- Copy your Place ID (it's a string of letters and numbers, listed under your business name)
- Paste your place ID into the following link: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=PASTE PLACE ID HERE
Once you’ve created the direct link, you need to now create a Website URL QR Code.
B. Create a Website URL QR Code
- Log into your Scanova account. If you aren't a registered user, you can sign-up for a 14 day free trial account
- Select the Website URL QR Code from the recommended category
- Paste the URL of the Google Reviews page created in previous step and click on Create QR Code
- A window will open, prompting you to name and save the QR Code
- When you click on Save, your QR Code will be generated. You can then proceed to Design and Download QR Code
If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]