If you wish to save multiple URLs in a single QR Code, you can do so by creating a Rich Text QR Code.
A Rich Text QR Code is basically a landing page on which you can add unlimited text, images, URLs, etc.
Here's how you can create one:
- Log in to your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up for an account using this link
- Select the Rich Text QR Code from the recommended category
- Enter all the required details and click on Create QR Code
- You'll see a dialog box asking you to name and save your QR Code. Enter a name and click on Save
- You can then proceed to design & download your QR Code