To create a Static QR Code for Google maps, follow the steps given below:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Select the Google Maps QR Code from the recommended category
- On the map, search for the required location and click on Create QR Code
- Add QR Code name and click on Static button in the QR Code type field
- Click on Save and your QR Code will be generated
- You can then proceed to design & download your QR Code
Note that Static QR Codes are not available in Free Trial. They can only be created if you have a paid subscription.