Yes, it's possible to download a QR Code image in different sizes and resolution.
Here's how to do so:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Go to Saved QR Codes section of your account
- In the row of the QR Code, under Actions, click on the Download icon
- In the drop-down menu, click on Advanced Export
- In the window that opens, you can specify the image format and size.
If you want to import the QR Code image in an image editor (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel Draw, etc.) and scale the image to a large size (or any size you want), we recommend downloading the QR Code in SVG format. SVG format is a vector format that allows you to scale the image to any size without loss of resolution.
However, if you have a particular size in mind—say 5000 x 5000 pixels (px)—then you can specify the size and download the image in PNG. Use this easy calculator to quickly convert inches to pixels. Keep the DPI value as 300 in the calculator if you are planning on printing the QR Code
If you still have unanswered questions, you can reach out to our support team at [email protected]