Yes, it is possible. You can create a Dynamic Website URL QR Code with a temporary link and edit the QR Code when your target URL is ready.
To create a QR Code, follow these steps:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are not a registered user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial
- Choose Website URL QR Code
- Add link and click on Create QR Code
- Choose Dynamic in QR Code type and name&save your QR Code
- You can then proceed to design&download your QR Code
To edit the URL, follow the steps given below:
- Login to your Scanova account.
- Go to Saved QR Codes
- Choose the campaign folder in which you saved your QR Code. Note that if you have not created any new folder, your QR Code will be in the Default Folder
- Click on the QR Code you wish to edit. You will see the URL field with the temporary link
- Edit to target URL and click on Update QR Code
- Test your QR Code by scanning it