You can share a PDF file using QR Codes by creating a PDF QR Code.
Here's how you can do so:
- Log into your Scanova account. If you are a new user, you can sign-up here
- Choose the PDF QR Code from the Recommended category
- Click on Upload File button and choose a PDF file that you wish to save in your QR Code
- Once the file is uploaded, click on Create QR Code
- A Save QR Code window will open
- Choose a Campaign folder to save your QR Code. If you don’t have any Campaigns, click on New Campaign to create one
- Give your QR Code a Name
- You will also see options to Customize URL Hash and Password-Protect your QR Codes. You can skip these options if you are not an advanced user (Standard/Pro user)
- Proceed to click on Save to generate your QR Code
- Your QR Code will be generated and you will get three design options to choose from - Standard, Custom Logo Design, and Custom Background Design
- You can either design and customize your QR Codes or directly download any one of the three options
Note : Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image.