Scanova’s standard policy for refunds is that no refunds will be made in regular cases. This includes cases such as:
- Your QR Code campaigns have ended and you no longer need Scanova’s services but have already paid in advance
- Your QR Code campaigns did not perform as per your expectations and you are terminating the campaigns and your Scanova account
- Your team has decided not to execute the campaigns but have already paid for a subscription
- The product was not upto your expectations
To manage risk from the cases above, Scanova:
- Allows you to try Scanova free of cost for 14 days
- Provides you with flexibility to choose the period of subscription—1 Month and 12 Months—which you can choose as per your campaign requirements
Scanova will make a refund only in the following cases:
1. When a recurring payment is made because auto-renewal was active but you did not intend to renew
When you purchase a subscription with Scanova, auto-renewal is kept active by default. This is done so that your account and dynamic QR Codes can remain active and your end-users (who scan the QR Code) are not affected. However, at the time of purchase you are given the option to cancel auto-renewal. You can also cancel auto-renewal anytime via your account settings.
However, we understand that sometimes there can be a delay in cancelling auto-renewal. In this case, you will automatically be charged. An email notification is sent to you whenever a recurring payment is made to renew your account.
If you notify us in a timely manner that you did not wish to renew your account, Scanova will make a full refund of your last recurring payment if the following schedule is followed:
The refund will be made within 24 hours and your will receive the amount within 7-10 working days.
2. When you upgrade to a higher plan but you still have a specific period remaining from the previous subscription
It is possible that you may wish to upgrade to a higher plan (Lite to Standard, Lite to Pro, Standard to Pro) in between your existing subscription period.
In this case, we will calculate the remaining amount you are eligible for and offer a discount coupon of that amount. You can use this coupon to deduct the amount from the new purchase (upgradation) you are making.
Alternatively, we can also extend the validity of your new subscription plan by a time period equivalent to the refund amount you are eligible for.
Note that the refund amount will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
To exercise this option, please reach out to [email protected].
3. When you face recurring technical issues with Scanova
It is possible that you face technical issues with Scanova that hampers your QR Code campaigns. In such cases, reach out to our technical team at [email protected] and we will try our best to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
However, in the event that the issue is not resolved in a timely manner and your QR Code campaigns are affected as a result, you can demand a refund.
Such cases will be dealt by the executive team and a decision will be made on a case-to-case basis.
Hope this was helpful. If you have any further questions regarding our refund policy, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]