Dynamic QR Codes are editable and trackable. This means that you can edit their content anytime you want and even track their scanning activity.
To create a Dynamic QR Code, follow these steps:
- Login to your Scanova account. If you are not a registered user, you can sign-up for a 14-day free trial
- Depending on the content that you wish to save in the QR Code, choose a QR Code Category
- Add/upload the required content and click on Create QR Code
- Add a New Campaign or choose from the existing campaigns to save your QR Code
- Add QR Code name
- Click on Dynamic
- Click Save and your QR Code will be generated
- You can then proceed to Design &Download your QR Code
To edit your Dynamic QR Code, login to your Scanova account and go to Saved QR Codes. Next, select the QR Code you want to edit, make changes, and click Update QR Code.