Read this help article if you are interested in using and integrating Scanova's Static QR Code Generation & Design API in your own information system or mobile application.
Step 1: Sign-up for a 14-day Free Trial to get API Key
This step is required to generate a valid API key. An API key will be required to generate valid API requests, which will return scannable QR Codes.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Scanova's QR Code API Feature Page
- Scroll to the bottom to see the subscription plans
- Choose the plan the best suits your requirements and click on 'Start Free Trial'
- Fill the required information on the sign-up page that opens. Please use an email address which has never been used with Scanova before
- When you are logged in, you will see the API Key on the dashboard
- Copy this key to the clipboard
Step 2: Use API Playground & Documentation to test API
Once a key has been generated, you can use Scanova API Playground & Documentation feature to test the API.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Scanova's API Playground & Documentation Page
- On the top-right corner of the page, paste the API key and click on 'Explore'
- Click on the 'Get' button for the QR Code that you wish to generate. For example /qrcode/url is to generate a Website URL QR Code
- The parameters form will open
- Enter the values of the parameters as per your requirement. You can refer to the Detailed Parameter Documentation to know more about each documentation
- Once the parameter data has been specified, click on 'Try it Out'
- A QR Code and a request URL will be generated. You can test this URL by copy-pasting it to a new browser tab
Use this playground to generate the QR Code template that works best for your needs. To integrate with your own information system, generate the API Request URLs in the format specified.
You can also download the complete API Documentation.
If you still have any questions related to API testing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org